The Mead at Wingfield
The Mead at Wingfield offers the scale and beauty of a traditional village school, with all the resource and capacity of The Mead Primary School as a whole:
- Excellence in education for 3 – 11 year olds
- Wrap around care from 7.45am – 8.45am and 3.15pm – 5.15pm Monday – Thursday and 3.15pm – 4.15pm on Fridays (More information about these sessions is available here)
- Four smaller-than-average classes, providing an engaging learning experience for all children
- A beautiful expanse of outdoor space, perfect for children who love playing and learning in the great outdoors
- A convenient location, easily accessible by car from both the A361 and A366
- A dedicated and experienced team of teachers, TAs and support staff – read more about all of them below
The Mead at Wingfield is truly a hidden gem; nestled in the heart of Wingfield village, the school is located within extensive and beautiful grounds. The strong family feel and sense of community which has been established by our children, parents and staff is wonderful. Working closely with The Mead School in Hilperton, we strive to ensure that Wingfield maintains its small, nurturing village feel, while benefitting from access to larger school ambitions and resources which enables exceptional teaching and learning for our children.
If you would like to find out more about The Mead at Wingfield or are interested in visiting our beautiful site, please do get in touch.
Nursery: We are able to take children into the nursery from three years old. Free Entitlement for all children starts the term after their third birthday. We offer 30 hours of Free Entitlement (subject to availability and verification of the 30 hours code) in our core hours of 8.45am – 4.15pm. Breakfast Club (7.45am – 8.45am) can be booked in advance for a fee.
Main school (Years Reception – 6): There are currently places available at The Mead at Wingfield. Places are allocated following The Mead Trust’s Admissions Process, which you can read about here.
Meet The Mead at Wingfield Team
How to find us
Church Lane, Wingfield, Trowbridge, BA14 9LW
Tel: 01225 759273
The Mead at Wingfield is an 8 minute drive from Trowbridge town centre. It is very easy to get to from both the A361 and A366, making it a great choice of school for parents commuting to or from Trowbridge each day.
If you have any queries or would like to visit The Mead at Wingfield to see our fantastic space, and discover whether it’s the right school for you, just call the school office on 01225 759273 or email the Office. We would be delighted to hear from you.